Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So maybe I do like pumpkin after all...




Other than decorations, I have never been fond of dishes and baked goods made with pumpkin. I'm going to be honest, I never gave them a fair shot. I don't know why, I always heard people rave how they love this time of year, for pumpkin pies, pumpkin muffins and lattes.
Come September 1st in the blog world and pumpkin seems to be the main topic of posts.



One of these posts was from one of my favorite bloggers, Annie Eats. She posted a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes that I knew I would have to try to see if it could get me over my aversion to the orange stuff.



I whipped up half of a batch to test on the girls at our regular Friday night get together, changing the frosting to a cream cheese frosting. They looked great and everyone left with 1 for the road. Even the hubby had one and he is not a man for sweets!



No comments:

Post a Comment