Tuesday, November 8, 2011

O Snap

Gingersnap that is....

So continuing on my pumpkin kick, I bring you these scrumptious cookies from 2 peas in a pod.
While trying to decide on desserts to bring to the party my niece Sophia's baptism, I knew I wanted to try something different to go along with all the traditional Portuguese and Italians desserts that the grandmothers would be making.
The cookies are delicious! Very soft and airy due to the pumpkin with all the traditional flavor of a gingersnap. I brought the left overs with me to work and my co workers couldn't stop eating them and I have had several requests to make them again! This recipe is a keeper

Check the recipe out over on Two Peas & Their Pod

*Note for the wise, the dough was sticky, even after refrigeration. So be prepare to have sticky hands when forming the cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment