Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So I guess you'd like to know a little about me.

So I guess you'd like to know a little about me.
If you’re actually reading this then you probably already know enough about me and think this post is silly. But I got to do it so here I go...

DOB – October 7, 1981 and I’m a true Libra – I always try to look at all sides of a situation but some times this leads me to take forever to make a decision. I like to believe that I’m kind and compassionate.

100% Portuguese and my parents will never let me forget that. Speaking of my parents I'm going to guess that they will end up on here in the future but here is a brief introduction - My Dad, Mario; he's like a cartoon character, loud and very animated. Everyone's friend and one of the most generous people I know. He will always give 100% more than needed and never wants anything in return. My mom, Liduina; she is the opposite from my dad. She prefers to sit back and observe instead of being in the middle of the action. But just like my dad, she's very generous.

I have an older brother, Dave. He's great, always willing to help me out when I need a hand, Like me, he has a sweet tooth but he's a twig! He’s married to my fabulous sister-in-law Kathy.

I work for a non-profit organization that does wonderful and miraculous things but my position is far from exciting but I like anyway.

I married Paul, my high school sweetheart and best friend. Through everything, I love him dearly and I can't imagine not having him in my life.

I'm obsessed with my dog - Lucy is 100% shih tzu and the cutest dog in the world, that’s her trying to help with the laundry.

I love to bake and cook, especially for other people. To me there is nothing better than watching people enjoy something I have made for them.

I pretend to be crafty, but I can’t hold a flame to my bestie Kiley, she puts Martha Stewart to shame. While we are speaking of her, she’s fabulous and sassy and I am lucky to have known her for forever.

My favorites:
Color – Green
Drink – Diet Coke
Food – bread – I Heart carbs
Ice cream- Vanilla
Saying – “Live well, Laugh often, Love much”
Book- right now, I’m embarrassed to admit “Twilight” (please don’t mock me”)

TV Shows - Mad Men, Lost and The Office

Anything else you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment